Improv 7 (Chatswood – Tuesday 5 September 2023)
$405.00 INC GST
This is the seventh class of 8 weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation. This class includes:
- More of a focus on small ensemble work.
- Improved ideation and creativity.
- Introduction of the Monoscene show format.
- Introduction of longer twoprov scenes.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform work in smaller ensembles of 2-4 players, perform the Monoscene show format, and perform deeper and richer improvised scenes.
Every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm to 9pm (running for 2.5 hours), 5, 12, 19, 26 September, 3, 10, 17, 24 October 2023.
Held in Chatswood (full details given after class fee is paid).
You must be at least 18 years old.
Places still available