This is the fourth class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an 8 week face to face class or 9 week online Zoom meeting. This class includes:
- The introduction of and transition to Chicago method improv.
- More work on acting, comedy and theatre directing, production and rehearsal skills.
- More work on personal storytelling, ideation and their presentation.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform engaging and funny medium length open improv scenes, based on themes, points of view and personal stories, using Chicago method improv, and in front of a live audience. You’ll be better able to think on your feet and spontaneously develop meaningful and engaging stories and comedy in the moment.