This is the fifth class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an 8 week face to face class or 9 week online Zoom meeting. This class includes:
- Advanced & Classic Harold techniques.
- Game of the scene.
- More of a focus on scene work and small ensemble work.
- Improved ideation and creativity.
- Introduction of the Pretty Flower show format.
- An optional graduation class performance for family and friends, combined with other graduating classes.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform more advanced Harold techniques, play with game of the scene, work in smaller ensembles of 2-4 players, perform the Pretty Flower show format, and perform deeper and richer improvised scenes.