This is the fifth class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an 8 week face to face class or 9 week online Zoom meeting. This class includes:
- More focus on character work.
- Introduction of the La Ronde show format.
- More advanced work on Chicago method support moves and techniques.
- More work on acting, comedy, production and rehearsal skills.
- More work on themic and pattern based ideation and creativity.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform a La Ronde show format. You’ll be better able to think on your feet and spontaneously develop meaningful and engaging stories and comedy in the moment.
You must have already completed our Improv 4 class.