This is the seventh class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an 8 week face to face class or 9 week online Zoom meeting. This class includes:
- More of a focus on small ensemble work.
- Improved ideation and creativity.
- Introduction of the Monoscene show format.
- Introduction of longer twoprov scenes.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform work in smaller ensembles of 2-4 players, perform the Monoscene show format, and perform deeper and richer improvised scenes.
You must have already completed our Improv 6 class.