This is the second class of 8 weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, and building much more confidence and comfort in being spontaneous and in the moment. This class includes:
- The introduction of various fun and confidence building theatre games.
- More work on acting, comedy and being present in the moment.
- Learning new spontaneity and social confidence skills.
- An optional end of class performance for family and friends at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback for each student.
By the end of this class, students will have much more improved confidence, ability to think on their feet, be in the moment/present and more comfortable in social and presenting situations. They will also be able to perform funny and engaging short beginner level impro scenes and play fun theatre games.
Includes an optional class performance for family and friends.
You must have already completed our Improv 1 or Improvisation 101 Extension class.