This is the second class of 8 weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, and building much more confidence and comfort in being spontaneous and in the moment. This class includes:
- The introduction of various fun and confidence building theatre games.
- More on acting, comedy and being present in the moment.
- Learning new spontaneity and social confidence skills.
- An optional end of class performance for family and friends at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback for each student.
By the end of this class you’ll have more improved confidence, the ability to think on your feet, to be in the moment/present, and more comfortable in social and presenting situations. You’ll also be able to perform and direct funny and engaging beginner level impro scenes and play fun theatre games.
Includes an optional class performance for family and friends.