Improv 5 (Chatswood – Thursday 1 February 2024)
$405.00 INC GST
This is the fifth class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an 8 week face to face class or 9 week online Zoom meeting. This class includes:
- More focus on character work.
- Introduction of the La Ronde show format.
- More advanced work on Chicago method support moves and techniques.
- More work on acting, comedy, production and rehearsal skills.
- More work on themic and pattern based ideation and creativity.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform a La Ronde show format. You’ll be better able to think on your feet and spontaneously develop meaningful and engaging stories and comedy in the moment.
Every Thursday evening from 6:30pm to 9pm (running for 2.5 hours), 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 February, 7, 14, 21 March 2024.
Places still available