This is the fourth class of 8 weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation. This class includes:
- The introduction of and transition to Chicago method improv, the predominant improv method in use today.
- More work on personal storytelling, ideation and their presentation.
- More work on acting, comedy and rehearsal skills.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback for each student.
By the end of this class, you’ll be better able to think on your feet, be more confident in social situations, be more understanding and more engaging with other people and be more positive and be less fearful in front of others. You’ll be able to perform more engaging and funnier improv scenes based on themes and personal stories, see ideas and stories from different perspectives, and will be more productive with the unknown.
You must have already completed our Improv 3 class, and you must attend the at least the first 3 weeks of this class. Location details given after class fee is paid. See Class locations.