Improv 8 (Chatswood – Wednesday 4 October 2023)
$405.00 INC GST
This is the eighth class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an 8 week face to face class. This class includes:
- Introduction of the Harold show format, the Chicago method gold standard in long form improvisation.
- More work on directing and coaching fellow students.
- More work on group mind, group dynamics and team bonding.
- More work on acting, comedy, production and rehearsal skills.
- More work on themic and pattern based ideation and creativity.
- An optional end of class performance at one of our regular shows.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform a modern Harold long form show. You’ll be better able to think on your feet and spontaneously develop meaningful and engaging stories and comedy in the moment, based on themic connections and patterns.
Every Wednesday evening from 6:30pm to 9pm (running for 2.5 hours), 4, 11, 18, 25 October, 1, 8, 15, 22 November 2023.
Places still available