This is our awesome 5 week extension class to Improvisation 101, and continues your improvisation journey, including:
- more presentation and performance techniques
- learning how to engage with an audience
- working with a stage
- using emotion, status and physicality
- more techniques for story and storytelling
- more improvisation, spontaneity and ideation techniques
- making active choices, and
- everyone can be funny and the foundations of improv
This class is delivered as a Zoom meeting with one of our senior teachers and a small group of other beginner students.
You must be able to speak and understand conversational English as a primary language, and have already completed Improvisation 101 — either face to face or online — in order to join this class.
Note that this is a full strength online version of our face to face class, and is not a temporary “sample the foundations” COVID-19 fill in class like you might expect to see elsewhere. See our Online Improv Class FAQ for more details.