This is the second class of 8 weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation. This class includes:
- A continuing focus on scene work using Keith Johnstone’s impro methods.
- The introduction of various theatre games used in public stage performance with his method.
- More work on acting, comedy and theatre directing, production and rehearsal skills.
- An optional graduation class performance for family and friends, combined with other graduating classes.
- Personalised notes and feedback for each student.
By the end of this class, students will be able to perform funny and engaging short beginner level impro scenes in public theatre productions, including any non—Academy of Improvisation shows which may be open to them.
You must have already completed either our Improv 1 class, or our Improvisation 101 and Improvisation 101 Extension classes. After completing Improv 2, you can continue to Improv 3.
Every Thursday evening from 6:30pm to 9pm (running for 2.5 hours), 30 April, 7, 14, 21, 28 May, 4, 11, 18 June 2020
Held in Chatswood (full details given after class fee is paid).