This is the fourth class of 8 weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation, delivered as an online Zoom meeting. This class includes:
- Introduction of the Harold show format, the Chicago method gold standard in long form improvisation.
- More work on directing and coaching fellow students.
- More work on group mind, group dynamics and team bonding.
- More work on acting, comedy, production and rehearsal skills.
- More work on themic and pattern based ideation and creativity.
- An optional online graduation class performance for family and friends, combined with other graduating classes.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform a Harold long form show, using the latest techniques for online improv performance. You’ll be better able to think on your feet and spontaneously develop meaningful and engaging stories and comedy in the moment, based on themic connections and patterns.