This is the second class of weekly lessons in our core curriculum for learning improv comedy and theatrical improvisation. This class includes:
- A continuing focus on scene work using Keith Johnstone’s impro methods.
- The introduction of various theatre games used in public stage performance with his method.
- More work on acting, comedy and theatre directing, production and rehearsal skills.
- An optional graduation class performance for family and friends, combined with other graduating classes.
- Personalised notes and feedback.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to perform funny and engaging short beginner level improvised scenes and games in front of a live audience.